Hutchings & Carter Ltd
We negotiated permission for a new commercial recycling centre for construction and demolition waste to include storage/processing building, landscaped bund, parking and associated plant and machinery.
We also prepared a Screening Opinion, the outcome of which was that the Planning Authority agreed an EIA was not required.
As Lead Consultant we also coordinated preparation of the following reports:
1. Landscape Assessment
2. Flood Risk and Drainage Assessment
3. Transport Statement
4. Noise Report
5. Air Quality and Dust Assessment
6. Ecological Assessment
7. Arboricultural Impact Assessment
9. Landscape Method Statement
10. Industrial Floorspace Review